Here are the show notes for Episode 23.
This week I announce the winner of the Podiversary giveaway.
I discuss the New Along CAL, designed to encourage you to try out some new techniques or skills. Details can be found in the chatter thread on Ravelry.
We’ve been lucky enough to have a few prizes donated:
Vicky Gorry of “Vera and Bess” designs has offered 3 crochet patterns as prizes, check out her patterns here.
Gilly of MrsSCreations on Etsy has also offered to donate a project bag as a prize. You can find her Etsy shop here.
Thank you so much to both Vicky and Gilly for their kind donations.
Works In Progress
Pattern: Breathing Space by Veera Valimaki
Yarn: Giddy Yarns
75% SW Merino, 25% Nylon
Colourways: Storm Cloud and Spearmint
Party On Ice Socks
Pattern: Garter rib, Knit one row, K2P2 one row and repeat.
Yarn: Stranded Dyeworks
75% SW Merino, 25% Nylon – Plateau (Sock Blank)
Colourway: Party On Ice
New Cast Ons
Pattern: Love you Forever by Tanis Lavallee
Yarn: Random hand-dyed by me on Drops Fabel Base
75% Virgin wool, 25% Polyamide
My Make Nine Projects.
1. Olive and Jack Hat by Sarah Stevens
2. Tulle Shawl by Helen Stewart
3. Vintage Fairy Lights socks by Helen Stewart
4. Quill Shawl by Helen Stewart
5. The Handmade Sock Society by Helen Stewart
6. Selbu Mittens by Skeindeer
7. Land of Sweets cowl by Helen Stewart
8. Kline Shawl by Jennifer Dassau
9. Prairie Fire by Tin Can Knits
Down Sheepy Lane
Colour of the Month Mini Skeins (January)
Colourway: Be the Magic
75% SW merino, 25% Nylon
Rebecca’s room Knitting