GIDDY YARNS 2022 ADVENT CALENDAR
PRODUCT DETAILS - PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
PLEASE DO NOT ORDER THIS WITH ANY OTHER ITEMS - You will be charged the incorrect postage amount and I will have to cancel any other items ordered with the advent. I cannot hold items until October to ship with the advent, sorry.
Welcome to the Giddy Yarns 2022 Advent Calendar.
This year my advent calendar will be inspired by Charlie And The Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
The calendar will take you on a journey through the book with colourways introduced chronologically so you can read along with your advent if you want. I will include information so you know which days go with which chapters.
The advent won't be designed as a fade but you can expect lots of fun colourful minis in a mix of speckles and tonals inspired by different characters, events, and of course sweet treats from the books.
The advent will include:
- 24 mini skeins, individually wrapped and numbered
- 100g skein for Christmas Day
- Sweet Treats *
- Hot Chocolate Sachet *
- A Couple of Suprise Extras
*(feel free to get in touch if you have any dietary requirements and I will try to accommodate them)
The advent is available on four different yarn bases (choose from the Yarn Base - Mini Skeins drop-down box):
- 10g 4ply (75% SW Merino, 25% Nylon)
- 20g 4ply (75% SW Merino, 25% Nylon)
- 20g Sparkle 4ply (75% SW Merino, 20% Nylon, 5% Silver Stellina)
- 20g DK (75% SW Merino, 25% Nylon)
You can also choose your base for the 100g Christmas Day Skein (chose from the Yarn Base - 100g Skein drop-down box):
- Merino/Nylon (4ply - 75% SW Merino, 25% Nylon)
- Stellina (4ply - 75% SW Merino, 20% Nylon, 5% Silver Stellina)
- Merino DK (DK - 75% SW Merino, 25% Nylon)
You can choose to pay in full or via payment plan, please choose the option from the drop-down box - PLEASE READ PAYMENT PLAN INFO BELOW
All advents will ship mid-late October using tracked postage due to the value. Shipping will be calculated at checkout.
There is no pattern included but I will be providing suggestions via a blog post on my website and Instagram for both knitting and crochet pattern recommendations nearer December.
PAYMENT PLAN INFO
Payment plan will be three installments:
- INITIAL PAYMENT: 10g - £30 + shipping / 20g - £50 + shipping (this is a non-refundable deposit)
- JULY INVOICE: 10g - £35 / 20g - £50
- SEPTEMBER INVOICE: 10g - £35 / 20g - £50
This listing is the initial payment plus you will be charged shipping at checkout. This initial payment is a non-refundable deposit to cover the yarn costs etc.
You will then receive an invoice via email inviting you to pay the 2nd invoice in July and the 3rd invoice in September, all payments will be made through my website - Please ensure your email address is input correctly!
If invoices are not paid IN FULL by the end of September then your order will be cancelled and the initial payment retained. I hope this is clear, please get in touch if you have any questions.