This is Poohsticks, my special Winnie The Pooh colourway released to celebrate Winnie The Pooh Day 2020.
The game Poohsticks came about in Chapter 6 of The House At Pooh Corner.
'They had dropped their sticks in when Rabbit said "Go!" And then they had hurried across to the other side of the bridge, and now they were leaning over the edge, waiting to see whose stick would come out first. But it was a long time coming, because the river was very lazy that day, and hardly seemed to mind if it didn't ever get there at all.' - The House At Pooh Corner, A.A.Milne.
You can choose your base from the drop-down menu:
- 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon, 4ply
- 75% Superwash Merino. 20% Nylon, 5% Silver Stellina, 4ply
- 80% Superwash Blue Faced Leicester, 20% Nylon High Twist, 4ply
- 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Bamboo, 4ply
- 100% Superwash Merino Hight Twist Singles, 4ply
- 100% Superwash Merino, DK
This colourway is also available Dyed To Order if you want a base that's not currently in stock or a larger quantity. Dyed To Order can be found here
Full yarn and care information can be found here
The yarn is sold in a skein, however, if you would like it wound into a cake I am happy to do so. Please add a note to your order to request this.